Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Long Holiday Beard

Not to be confused with the playoff beard, the holiday beard is generally grown out of pure laziness. Some might blame the lack of client meetings and face time with the boss. Others might site giving one's skin a rest from the irritation that comes with shaving. For me it was just a matter of taking the time to shave. I didn't want to take that time, which is probably the mere definition of laziness. In preparation for my return to work today, and for the first time in 5 days, I shaved. So this blog is to bid thee holiday beard fair well, and to salute all the dudes of the holidays that grew their beards out this season. I feel like I should put up some photos to remember the moment, but sadly, none can be found. So instead I've put up some photos of other dudes that can rock a beard. Please note that my beard was not as elaborate or full.

























No comments: